Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

lol wut?

Hilariois!!!! How the hell do you come up with this shit? Better than Sicksons by a longshit!

The Sicksons The Sicksons

i lol'd

The " i raped Milhouse" part was the funniest, with the failed abortion coming in a close second. It was good but it needed to be longer and maybe even have some semblance of a plot.

abscess abscess

Salvador Dali would be proud!

This was truly surreal in every sense of the word. I found it very interesting and original. Theo only reason I give it a 9 instead of a 10 is that there were some scenes that really didn't need to be there. the one that really sticks out is the last scene. Maybe if the overall video made more sense, that scene would have, but as it stands, it seems very out of place.

50vmp responds:

yeuh

Weegee's Mansion Weegee's Mansion

EPIC WINNNNNN! U RAFF U RUSE!

WHY NOBODY PAY ATTENTION TO WEEGEE!

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

had potential but...

The only one that was funny was the first one with the watch. It just got worse from there. This shows why you shouldn't do drugs.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Pretty good

The humor was very hit-or-miss. less cock/gay jokes and more MGS relevant humor.

Jerry Jackson on Hancock Jerry Jackson on Hancock

ololololol

I could barely tell the difference between this and a real Jerry Jackson cartoon except for your voice.

How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

Better than pt.1 by a landslide!

Better jokes and more actually relevant NG humor. We all know who Jimmy Mcbumfuck is so you should have just used his name.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

funny but...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short. belongs in a compilation and not a standalone.

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

pretty funny. could be made into a series...

kinda like Egoraptor on crystal meth. I DEMAND MORE!!!